Tenant management is our top priority to ensure the successful management of your property. To do this, USA Real Estate and Property Management Team has established certain policies and procedures that give us the best results which include but are not limited to the following:
- Posting tenant requirements on our Website.
- Requiring all perspective tenants physically inspect the property prior to submitting an application.
- Having all applicants fill out a detailed rental/lease application and pet application if applicable.
- Obtaining a full background report from an independent Credit Reporting agency including:
- Current employment verification
- Current and past residence verification
- Rental/lease history
- Credit history and credit score
- Fraud search
- Derogatory remarks search
- Criminal history report
- Eviction history report
After all the above criteria has been received, USA Real Estate and Property Management Team contacts the owner of the property with all the information on the applicant so the owner can make an informed decision as to the approval or disapproval of the applicant. If approved, USA prepares a lease and collects all the funds.
Next USA sets up a time with the new tenant to conduct a detailed pre-move inspection to document the condition prior to releasing the property and setting up a new account.