In order to ensure a successful management of your property, one of the most important aspects is to properly manage the tenants. To do this, USA Real Estate and Property Management Team has established certain polices and procedures that give us the best results which include but are not limited to the following:
- Posting a Tenant requirements form on our Web Site.
- Requiring all perspective tenants to physically inspect the property prior to filing an application.
- Having all applicants fill out a detailed rental/lease application and pet application if allowed.
- Obtaining a full background report from an independent Credit Reporting agency including:
- Current employment verification
- Current and past residence verification
- Rental/lease history
- Credit history and credit score
- Bank account information and rating
- Fraud search
- Derogatory remarks search
- Criminal history report
After all the above criteria has been met, USA Real Estate and Property Management Team contacts the owner of the property with all the collective information on the applicant so the owner can make an informed decision as to the approval or disapproval of the applicant. If approved, USA prepares a lease and collects all the funds.
Next USA sets up a time with the new tenant to conduct a comprehensive and detailed pre-move in walk through to document the condition prior to releasing the keys and setting up a new account.